[Insight-users] ManagedITK + vtkdotnet

Dário Augusto Borges Oliveira darioaugusto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:19:21 EDT 2007

Hi you all,

I was trying to develop a non-clr library based on ITK, and then wrap it
into another library to .NET, so as to use itk and vtkdotnet with Windows
Forms. I haven't succeed yet because I'm having memory access violation
issues, and I saw the ManagedITK available in Insight-Journal. Does anyone
know if ManagedITK has support to export images for vtk visualization?

I tried to use the VTKImageExport and VTKImageExportBase in the namespace
created by ManagedITK dlls, but they don't seen to be functional, I can't
even create an instance. I read in the article that is possible to work with
VTK, using a .NET vtk wrapper, but I need to be able to export the itk image
before.

If they are functional how should I proceed?

Any help will be really great
Thank you
--
Dário Oliveira