[Insight-users] a question about debugging itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 18:41:48 EDT 2007

Hi Qing,

If you compiled *BOTH* ITK and your application in Debug mode, you can
simply open the ITK file that you want to debug and set the break point
in it, then run your application with "F5".

   1) Did you compile ITK in Debug mode ?

   2) Are you using CMake for configuring your application ?

Please let us know