AW: [Insight-users] Fw: Mean Squares Metric Computation does not match

Stein Daniel D.Stein at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 16 09:31:23 EDT 2007

Hi Emma,

A mean square error of 958 over a scale of 0-255 says that, in the mean,
the difference is about 31. You will receive this solution if you just
take the root, you still have the squares.

Regards,

Daniel

---

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Daniel Stein
German Cancer Research Center
Div. Medical and Biological Informatics (E130)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280
D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone:  (+49) 6221/42-3547
Fax:    (+49) 6221/42-2345