[Insight-users] winXP-64bit has gdb debugger?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 17 12:22:27 EDT 2007

Hi Amit,

Could you please be more specific ?

When you say that you were not able to use gdb:

Do you mean that it crashes when you open the executable ?
Do you mean that it gives you an error message when you
start the executable ?
Do you mean that you cannot put break points ?

BTW: We are assuming that when you configured your build
     you set up the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to "Debug".
     Did you do that ?

  Please give us a better description of your problem,