[Insight-users] Quaternions and Euler rotations

Nic itk at fete.ch
Fri Aug 24 07:11:30 EDT 2007

Hello,
    doing a 3D registration of two stacks as in example 8.6.1 and using itkVersorRigid3DTransform, I would like to calculate the 3 axis components and the angle of the Versor resulting from:
    - a rotation of a certain angle around z-axis
    - a 180°rotation around y-axis
    - no rotation around x-axis
This is because I would like to initialize my transform before launching.
Does anyone have an idea how to calculate it ? Seems that I have to calculate Quaternions; trying to do it actually but I not really used with..
Thx, nic