[Insight-users] fast marching algorithm very time consuming?

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:11:56 EDT 2007

Hi Won-Ki,

As Luis said: the results you get seem normal. In the case I
previously described, the whole dataset was not processed: the speed
function restricted the expanding front to certain areas. The speed
function heavily influences the computational time -- the more areas
that are 0.0, the faster the process.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Cheers, Dan