[Insight-users] About the vesselness filter

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Aug 28 10:29:47 EDT 2007

Rashed:

I've beefed up the documentation of the filter in CVS . They should appear
in the nightly regenerated doxygen.

In the meantime, please refer to the following
  http://www.spl.harvard.edu/pages/spl-pre2007/pages/papers/yoshi

You should find a description of the alpha parameters on equation (4)

Regards

--
Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,