[Insight-users] Offset CenteredTransformInitializer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 28 16:48:54 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

    Please help us solve the mystery.

Share with use the following information:

1) Coordinates of the Fixed image origin
2) Fixed image spacing
3) Fixed image number of pixels
4) Coordinates of the Moving image origin
5) Moving image spacing
6) Moving image number of pixels

7) Center of rotation computed by the
    CenteredTransformInitializer.

Also, notes that the MomentsOn will set
the center of rotation in the center of
mass of your pixel intensity values.

    What is the content of your image ?
      a brain ? is it centered ?
    or is it a microscopy image with a huge
      organelle on the corner of the image ?

With this information at hand we shoul be
able to figure out what is going on in your
application.