[Insight-users] distances in x-y-z independently

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Wed Aug 29 10:48:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I am looking for a filter that returns the distance from each pixel to
an object in each axis independently.
In other words, for each pixel, it should look at all the pixels with
same X and return the minimum distance in that dimension. The same for
Y and for Z, if the image is 3D.
I have looked at DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter but it returns a
vectorial image with the distance to the closest object point, instead
of considering each dimension independently.
Is there any filter that does what I am looking for or should I develop one?
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Xabi

--