[Insight-users] need: help plz -- really stuck

Saira Saleem Pathan sarakhan_engr at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:14:05 EDT 2007

hi

i have posted this question on many groups but no answer but
Luis i blv u will help me, although my question is not directly related
to itk but belongs to kitware.

Let me explain the problem.

I have develop an application using fltk and vtk/itk.
1. I have one main window --- MAIN window (vtkRender window).
2. there is a MEDICAL probe actor on main window.
3. using fltk i m able to run vtk pipeline with fltk setup.
4.
I m using slider widget and want to Rotate needle.In the callback
section of fluid  i m passing the (slider->value()) to the
Rotate(value) function which is performing rotation.
5. What is
the problem .............the problem start when i move slider forward
needle rotation angel increases but when i move backward its again
increasing.

i m really stuck with this.........can itk please help/guide me

regards

Saira Saleem Pathan
 Ph.D. Student
Univerity of Leeds