[Insight-users] newbie question - problems running examples/datarepresentation/image/rgbimage.cxx

roger t roger90902003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 22:07:13 EST 2007

I was finally successful in compiling and running the "hello world" program. Now I am trying to run the RGB Image example program rgbimage.cxx in the examples folder but the program crashes in the function call-

 reader->Update();

in the first line in -

template <class TOutputImage, class ConvertPixelTraits>
void ImageFileReader<TOutputImage, ConvertPixelTraits> ::EnlargeOutputRequestedRegion(DataObject *output)
{
typename TOutputImage::Pointer out = dynamic_cast<TOutputImage*>(output);//crash
..
}

How do I debug whats going wrong? Again, I am directly compiling (VS6) and using the example code.

Thanks in advance,
Roger

http://mail.yahoo.com