[Insight-users] Read / Write File

pastrana at bgt.uni-hannover.de pastrana at bgt.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jan 8 16:24:54 EST 2007

Hello dear ITK users ...

I have been looking a way to easy read an write files.
Well, I am getting started with ITK and I dont think it is
that easy ...

I mean it is not as easy as in VXL:

read>
	vil_image_view<vil_rgb<vxl_byte> > rgb_image;
	rgb_image = vil_load("/pathTOfile/file.bla");
write>
         vil_save(image_buffer, "FILENAME", "jpeg");

With VXL one can read read almost any file

Is there anyway to do that with ITK??

... I am still trying to figure out the way to do that
     with ITK ... if you could point me in the right direction
     i would really apreciate it  ( I know newie question!!!)

Thanks ... ciaooo
Julio