[Insight-users] Image registration error

Daniel Mace dlm19 at duke.edu
Thu Jan 11 16:31:52 EST 2007

Eric,

The only way that exception could be thrown is if the pixel count for a
particular iteration through the GetValue() method equaled 0.  It could
be that for one reason or another, your previous inputs are not updating
their Region areas like they should.  Before setting your moving and
fixed images, try calling the ->Update() method on each one.

BTW, what kind of transform are you using, and what are your initial
parameters for it?

Cheers,
Dan