[Insight-users] using ITk with Qt- cannot find 'vnl/vnl_vector.h'

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:42:30 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to integrate my simple ITK application with Qt. I am using
qmake, but having problems writing the ',pro' file. After I provide the
paths to include files and libraries and run qmake from the command prompt,
I get the '.vcproj' file. When I try to build this project from inside the
visual studio, it is not able to find the header file- 'vnl/vnl_vector.h'
and gives me the following error.

c:\myinstalls\itk\insighttoolkit-3.0.0\code\io\itkImageIOBase.h(24) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vnl/vnl_vector.h': No such file or
directory

I have included the path to 'vnl_vector.h' in my qmake '.pro' file. I am not
able to figure out why is it not able to find the path. I tried Qt with ITk,
using Cmake, but there my visual studio project cannot find the file '
qapplication.h', although I have the right paths and libraries in place. Can
anyone please tell me where am I going wrong?
Or else guide me to use ITK with Qt, either using qmake or cmake.

Thanks,
Ashish