[Insight-users] Re: using ITk with Qt- cannot find 'vnl/vnl_vector.h'

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:54:43 EST 2007

Thanks for replying Paul. I tried it the way u mentioned using qmake and now
my Visual studio project gives me an error saying that it cannot find the
file-${ITK_DIR}/bin/debug.obj
I searched for this file and found that there is no such file. What am I
doing wrong here?
Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks,
Ashish