[Insight-users] (no subject)

qxue at jouy.inra.fr qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Jan 16 04:58:08 EST 2007

Hello, all:

    I am a newer for ITK. Using the methods in the ITK, I finish the image
segmentation into the binary ("0" and "1") consisted of many irregular small
regions with differet sizes.
    Then I want to get a center for each area based on graph traversal, as seed
to find the accurate edge for some objects in my picture in the interactive.
that is, i want to traversal a irregular small region with "1" to get a seed
then other pixels in this region should be send "0" from "1".
    May I use the filter or iterator in the ITK to do it directly?

XueQuan