[Insight-users] about ThinPlateSplineKernelTransform

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Tue Jan 16 22:20:20 EST 2007

Hi,

I have two landmards. The source landmarks pt1 is a set of points, which is selected from image1 and the target landmarks pt2 is a set of points, which is selected from image2. Now I want to use ThinPlateSplineKernelTransform to register them. I do as below,

transform->SetSourceLandmarks(pt1);
transform->SetTargetLandmarks(pt2);
transfomr->Update();

 resampler->SetTransform( transform );
 resampler->SetInterpolator(interpolator);
 resampler->SetInput(image2);
 size =  image1->GetLargestPossibleRegion().GetSize();
 resampler->SetSize(size);
 resampler->SetOutputOrigin(  image1->GetOrigin() );
 resampler->SetOutputSpacing( image1->GetSpacing() );

 resampler->SetDefaultPixelValue( 0 );
 resampler->Update();

Is it correct?

Best,