[Insight-users] Compiling error ITK 3.0/MinGW 5.1.3/Msys 1.0.11

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Fri Jan 19 10:18:13 EST 2007

At one point I had compiled ITK 2.8.1 under MinGW/MSYS.. Not sure how
I did it any more but I do remember that I could only build static
libraries with that setup.
   I think I actually had cmake create mingw makefiles and used
mingw32-make to compile.. Maybe..
Here is a list of Msys/MinGW parts:

binutils-2.15.91-20040904-1.tar.gz
gcc-core-3.4.2-20040916-1.tar.gz
gcc-g++-3.4.2-20040916-1.tar.gz
gdb-5.2.1-1.exe
mingw-runtime-3.10.tar.gz
mingw-utils-0.3.tar.gz
mingw32-make-3.80.0-3.tar.gz
w32api-3.6.tar.gz
MSYS-1.0.10.exe
msysDTK-1.0.1.exe

If you look at the Dashboard for ITK no one is building with MinGW so
any build problems are not being caught.

Sorry I could not be of much more help.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer