[Insight-users] using txx extension files

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 12:37:38 EST 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: tony hakki <tony2007vtk at yahoo.com>
To: Wagner Sales <wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br>; insight-users at itk.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:40:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] using txx extension files

hi,
Thank you for your kind reply, I think I confuse something. I would like to tell a little bit more. I would like to use ImageRegistration8.cxx
which is in itk>itk-src-windows/Examples/Registration. Additionally , I  would like to  modify its metric part with  "itkNormalizedCorrelationPointSetToImageMetric.txx" class as a metric. So, how can I use this .txx file in it? any example will be appreciated.
thank you
Tony