[Insight-users] Data Loading

AG ag at wavemetrics.com
Tue Jan 23 14:14:08 EST 2007

Greetings all,

I'm completely new to ITK -- just finished reading the docs and
scanned the FAQ.

I'd like to use ITK functionality in an existing application where 2D
or 3D images are stored in existing objects where all the data
resides in contiguous memory.  I would like to find out the best way
to convert from my application object to an ITK object.  One approach
that I considered is to write a "reader" but that seems a bit of an
overkill for this purpose.  Is there a better way.

TIA,

A.G.
WaveMetrics, Inc.