[Insight-users] SetFixedImage

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 15:24:33 EST 2007

Hi;
I don't want to set the name of the file names . I have already written the datas.

typedef itk::ImageFileReader< FixedImageType  > FixedImageReaderType;
  typedef itk::ImageFileReader< MovingImageType > MovingImageReaderType;

  FixedImageReaderType::Pointer  fixedImageReader  = FixedImageReaderType::New();
  MovingImageReaderType::Pointer movingImageReader = MovingImageReaderType::New();
  fixedImageReader->SetFileName(  argv[1] );
  movingImageReader->SetFileName( argv[2] );
 registration->SetFixedImage( fixedImageReader->GetOutput() );
 registration->SetMovingImage( movingImageReader->GetOutput() );
 fixedImageReader->Update();

So is it possible to Set Fixed Images Like this instead of above;

typedef itk::ImageFileReader< FixedImageType  > FixedImageReaderType;
  typedef itk::ImageFileReader< MovingImageType > MovingImageReaderType;
registration->SetFixedImage( mesh->GetOutput() );//ITK mesh data (I have already written before
registration->SetMovingImage( vtkMDHReader->GetOutput() ); //Volume data

Thank you very much
Tony