[Insight-users] FEM 3D deformable registration multimodal

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:17:41 EST 2007

Hi Verenas,

Yes, FEM does support multimodal registration.  The metric is
selected by changing the appropriate line in the FEM parameter file.
The file Insight/Examples/Data/
FiniteElementRegistrationParameters1.txt is such an example.  The
parameters associated with the similarity metric are found on line 33
of that file.

Good luck,
Nick