[Insight-users] Anyone built ITK + Java bindings on OS X?

Blair Cruz blair.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:26:53 EST 2007

I got it to build with Gaetan's advice.  It didn't build with Xcode however,
I used make.  It also wouldn't build 3.0 with either make or Xcode, I had to
checkout the head from CVS.  The build also took about 14 hours with
examples and testing off.  Thanks to the both of you for helping me out with
this.

Thanks,
Blair Cruz