[Insight-users] Please urgent answer about .raw data

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Thu Jan 25 09:44:10 EST 2007

Hi Tony,
you can not use a normal ImageReader to read RAW data. You must use
the RawImageIO class. You will need to specify the pixel type, the
dimensions and so on of your image. But it might be easier to write a
header and construct a *.mhd image. That way you can use the generic
ImageReader.
Regards,
Xabi

--