[Insight-users] create standalone executable

Matei Stroila matei.stroila at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:06:14 EST 2007

Hi Ashish,

In VS, right click on your solution icon, select Add New Project, in
Other Project Types, select Setup and Deployment, then click on Setup
Project, customize your path etc, click OK. You will see a new project
in the solution. Right click on it and select Add Project Output,
select your project, dll's etc and build that setup project, we will
get a Setup.exe and an msi installer.

Matei