[Insight-users] Example : How to use ITK with MFC

timex jean.timex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 07:18:20 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

    This is my second time to send itk mail though I receive heaps of mails
from itk mailing list every day (which is good).
    I would like to share you with my simple example that shows how to
combine itk with MFC (in vs.net 2003). You can go to my blog to see some
instructions and get the source codes from the download link.

    http://jeantimex.spaces.live.com/

    Basically my project is base on itkMFC which comes with
InsightApplication, but as itkMFC is only a simple template, I use it with
the ImageRegistration1.cxx and CImage class created a MFC project, you can
open/view the fixed image and moving image, execute the registration and see
the result image. You can zoom in and drag the images to see some
details. The CMakeLists.txt is in the zip file.
    Note that at each iteration we can capture the status, but I haven't
done it, if anyone can give me some advise, that will be fantastic!
    If you have any question, just let me know :)

--
Yong Su
A.K.A    timex