[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] A theoretical question

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:09:22 EST 2007

Dear Daniel
Thank you for your answer. This looks very interresting I think.
Could this filter also be used for a coupled shape model i wonder?

A coupled shape model is where i have several regions represented in my same
shape model. This means that i simulataneously can segment many regions, and
use the prior knowledge of the spatial position of the different regions,
which i have also captured in my shape model.
For more information of the strongly coupled model, this article gives a
good insight:
 http://ssg.mit.edu/group/alumni/atsai/Papers/IPMI03.pdf

I hope to hear from you or anybody else soon.
Yours Sincerely
Arne Hansen