[Insight-users] Missing DLL?

AG ag at wavemetrics.com
Tue Jan 30 13:55:38 EST 2007

Greetings all,

I compiled the GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter example into a
plugin for my application using VC++ (.NET 7.1).  When the code is
loaded I get the dreaded "The Specified module could not be
found" (error 126).

Searching the archives I found statements that ITK does not require
any DLL but I also saw various comments about MSVCR* dlls that may be
needed.  I tried most of those but none seem to resolve the
problems.  Can someone tell me which DLL is missing.

TIA,

A.G.
WaveMetrics, Inc.