[Insight-users] GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter

AG ag at wavemetrics.com
Wed Jan 31 18:45:31 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using a slightly modified version of Examples/Filtering/
GradientAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter.cxx in my application.

Testing the code with a 3D image of unsigned short input and saving a
float image output I find that the output is identical to the input
independent of the input parameters.  FWIW I have tested this with
conductance in the range of [0.05,50], time steps in the range of
0.01 to 0.125 and 5 iterations.

Can anyone suggest why the filter does not seem to affect the image?

TIA,

A.G.
WaveMetrics, Inc.