[Insight-users] HessianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Iván Macía imacia at vicomtech.es
Wed Jul 4 12:42:50 EDT 2007

Hi again,

As I use this class frequently I tried and finally I was able to fix the
issue. Now it seems to work correctly (see image compared to previous).
Patched files are attached to this email and also in the bug tracker
http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=5292

Could you check if the implementation is correct now please?

Best regards

Ivan