[Insight-users] Problems compiling Curves3DExtractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 5 15:34:50 EDT 2007

Hi Vijay,

You must configure with CMake the *entire* InsightApplications
directory.

Once you have configured the entire package, you can get inside
any of the subdirectories and build only that subdirectory.

The error that you are getting seems typical of running CMake
in the Curves3DExtractor subdirectory instead of running it
at the top level.

The "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE" command is actually a CMake macro that
is defined in the CMakeLists.txt file at the top directory of
InsightApplications.