[Insight-users] Sample param file for DeformableRegistration1.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 5 16:29:34 EDT 2007

Hi InnerSmile,

Thanks for pointing this out.

You are right, this seems to be a bug in the process of
building the book.

If you look at the Latex sources of the book, the
DeformableRegistration.tex file has the appropriate
\verbatiminput command for inserting the content of
of the .txt file. Probably a misconfiguration of the
build process prevented the file from being inserted
correctly.

If you read to the end of the .cxx file you will find that
the comments indicate the location of the input parameters
file in:

   ../Data/FiniteElementRegistrationParameters1.txt

That is, in the Insight/Examples/Data directory.

There are no plans to use .ini or .xml as the input
parameter file, but I agree that it will be a good
idea to do so. You may want to log this as a feature
request in the Bug Tracker:

   http://public.kitware.com/Bug/index.php