[Insight-users] ITK+VTK: Where to find the file: itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 6 10:24:51 EDT 2007

Hi

You will find the file

          'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h'

in the "InsightApplications" checkout,
it will be in the directory:

     InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

You can get the InsightApplications source tree by
going to the ITK download page:

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Download.php

and following the instructions on getting the tarballs,
or the instructions on how to use CVS.

You will also find download instructions in the
ITK Software Guide:

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf