[Insight-users] VTK to ITK Transform

Neilson Mackay 9nem at qlink.queensu.ca
Sun Jul 8 19:03:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am having some difficulty using the same transform in VTK and ITK.
I have two problems:
	1.  Images read in VTK and ITK are flipped along the 'X' axis.
	2.  The transforms I use to translate a image in VTK doesn't seem to
position the image in the same position in ITK.

Has anyone else ran into similar difficulties?  I assume the 2nd
problem of mine has something to do with how rotation is applied in
VTK vs ITK.

As a reference I am using "vtkTransform" in vtk and
"Euler3DTransform" in ITK.  Also, the images I am comparing are of
different spacing.  To confirm where Image A is on image B in itk I
am using the "ResampleImageFilter".

I could go on with more code if it would help shed some light.

I am open to any suggestion,
Cheers,
Neilson