[Insight-users] Image registration

Dan Homerick danhomerick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:34:53 EDT 2007

Just to give a quick reply -- yes.

Yes, the ITK is well suited to what you want to do, assuming that you have
some background in computer science or experience in programming.

The starting point would be to read the registration section of the ITK
software guide <http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf>. Hopefully someone
else can chime in with a more in-depth response -- I personally haven't done
any image registration work yet and so can't provide details.

Cheers,
 - Dan