[Insight-users] Location of Origin

Dan Homerick danhomerick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:46:20 EDT 2007

A hopefully very quick question -- should the origin be set to the physical
coordinates of the upper left corner of the image, or the lower left corner?

I would assume upper left, but the diagram in the Software Guide seems to
indicate lower left. If it specifies in the text anywhere, I must be
overlooking it.

I keep getting negative numbers when I use
image->TransformPhysicalPointToIndex, and while it's probably a bug
somewhere upstream in my code, if anyone knows of a common mistake that will
cause that, please let me know.

Cheers,
 - Dan