[Insight-users] Inter-slice Movement Correction

Don Bigler dcb210 at psu.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:59:08 EDT 2007

Luis,
    Thank you for the response.  I've posted the two slices at
ftp://cnmrr.hmc.psu.edu/movement
The directory also contains a png file demonstrating the misalignment
along the central fissure in the coronal plane.
Don Bigler

--
Don Bigler
The Pennsylvania State University

Hershey Confidentiality Statement:

This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.