[Insight-users] Problems installing WrapITK on Mac OS X

Benjamin Goldenberg bgoldenberg at numirabio.com
Mon Jul 9 19:48:18 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am trying to install WrapITK on a Core 2 Duo iMac running Mac OS X
v10.4.10 with Python 2.5.1. I have installed WrapITK with the
appropriate patches, as well as Cable Swig. I am now trying to build
and install WrapITK. As per the OS X readme, I have set
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS to -fpermissive. After only two targets being built,
I get the following error:

Linking CXX shared library ../lib/libSwigRuntimeTcl.dylib
ld: Undefined symbols:
_TclFreeObj
_Tcl_AppendElement
_Tcl_AppendResult
_Tcl_CreateObjCommand
_Tcl_DeleteCommandFromToken
_Tcl_DeleteHashEntry
_Tcl_DuplicateObj
_Tcl_GetCommandInfo
_Tcl_GetDoubleFromObj
_Tcl_GetLongFromObj
_Tcl_GetObjResult
_Tcl_GetStringFromObj
_Tcl_GetStringResult
_Tcl_InitHashTable
_Tcl_NewDoubleObj
_Tcl_NewIntObj
_Tcl_NewStringObj
_Tcl_ObjSetVar2
_Tcl_PkgProvide
_Tcl_ResetResult
_Tcl_SetObjResult
_Tcl_SetResult
_Tcl_SetVar
_Tcl_TraceVar
_Tcl_VarEval
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [lib/libSwigRuntimeTcl.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [SwigRuntime/CMakeFiles/SwigRuntimeTcl.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any help would be much appreciated,
Benjamin Goldenberg
Numira Biosciences