[Insight-users] Re: compiling problem with insight applications 2.4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 11 11:12:17 EDT 2007

Hi 夏松,

0) Did your build of ITK worked without any error messages ?

1) Please send us the file CMakeCache.txt that CMake generated
   in the binary directory where you built ITK.

2) Please send us the file CMakeCache.txt that CMake generated
   in the binary directory where you built InsightApplications.

3) Have you used this installation of Visual Studio 6.0 for building
   any other software ?
   This is starting to look like a configuration problem of your
   compiler.

  Please let us know,