[Insight-users] question about the HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi

Kai Ding kding at engineering.uiowa.edu
Fri Jul 13 18:52:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a question about the HybridSegmentationFuzzyVoronoi.

I tried the example source code on my own data(the output and input are
both 3d files).
But it shows error:
error C2664:
'itk::VoronoiSegmentationImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage,TBinaryPriorImage>::TakeAPrior'
: cannot convert parameter 1 from
'itk::ImageSource<TOutputImage>::OutputImageType *' to 'const
itk::VoronoiSegmentationImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage,TBinaryPriorImage>::BinaryObjectImage
*'

It works for 2d image, so how about 3d image? Is there anything I forgot
to specify?

Thanks a lot.

Kai