[Insight-users] ITK, CMake and QTt4

Nic itk at fete.ch
Mon Jul 16 03:24:19 EDT 2007

ITK, CMake and QTt4Hi,
    these girls and guys did it, they sent me their code.

You can ask them, or perhaps are you ok "flockmock" eliana or Tomash I forward him your code ?

I plan to build an application with Qt - ITK x64, I was successful for compiling a Qt4 application with Cmake, either as a main application or as custom widget. Both where designed with Designer.
I didn't try yet to combine itk-qt-cmake because of a lack of time, I'll do it after I finish Itk processing part.
I plan to put a tutorial after in order to explain how to do it, I think it would save time for a lot of people !
C u, nic