[Insight-users] calculating eigenface

r.srinivasan at cambridgeconsultants.com r.srinivasan at cambridgeconsultants.com
Mon Jul 16 14:12:53 EDT 2007

I am looking to calculate an eigenface of a given set of training images.
cvCalcEigenObjects sounded like what I wanted. In particular I was hoping
the "avg" returned is the eigenface. Am I reading this wrong? Any pointers
to documentation would be appreciated.

thanks, srini

_________________________________
This email is from Cambridge Consultants Inc. 101 Main Street, Cambridge MA
02142 USA. It may contain confidential information. It is intended for the
addressee only and may not be copied or disclosed to any third party
without our permission. If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender as soon as possible and delete the material from any
computer. If this email has been sent as a personal message to the
addressee, the sender is not acting in his/her capacity as an employee or
officer of Cambridge Consultants Inc. and no liability is accepted for the
content of any such email. Outgoing email may be monitored for the purpose
of ensuring compliance with the email policy of Cambridge Consultants Inc.
and relevant laws.