[Insight-users] ITK application

Ruben Schilling r.b.schilling at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:32:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

itkImage.h ist part of itkCommon. You should check in your
CMakeLists.txt project file, whether it contains something like
LINK_LIBRARIES (itkCommon)
or
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( YourBuildTarget itkCommon ).

Also, if I understand you correctly, you didn't provide the ITK_DIR
Variable to CMakeLists.txt. You can set the variable ITK_DIR of your
CMakeLists.txt file using a line like
SET (ITK_DIR    /path/to/your/top/level/itk/build/directory)
(do this before you any CMake line referencing to ITK)

You can find tons of information on the ITK website, mostly regarding
your question in the tutorials

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

You should also check the itkSoftwareGuide later on (also on the itk
website).

Best regards
Ruben