[Insight-users] cannot write to created file

stripey scarf giantstripeyscarf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 16:33:48 EDT 2007

I am getting the following error when I run my
program:

exception in file reader

itk::ExceptionObject (0x5a03220)
Location: "virtual void itk::GDCMImageIO::Write(const
void*)"
File:
/users/<username>/Code/ITK/InsightToolkit-3.2.0/Code/IO/itkGDCMImageIO.cxx
Line: 1085
Cannot write the requested file:.<path>.dcm
Reason: Unknown error: 0

It creates the file that it should be writing to, but
it cannot write to that file. I am able to print to a
file in the same directory , so I am fairly sure that
the issue is with ITK itself, or how have ITK set up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!