[Insight-users] ITK and Tcl

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jul 19 17:04:07 EDT 2007

Has you have noticed, the build directory is a bit complicated on
windows, because of the different build mode.
The case is much simpler once installed. You may want to check the
tcl paths. There should be nothing about debug or release.

You can also try to use wrapitk and see if you get better results.

Gaëtan