[Insight-users] ESRI Shapefile Output?

Dan Homerick danhomerick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:09:05 EDT 2007

Hi Insight Users,

I'm about to write a class to output ESRI shapefiles from either a
PolyLineParametricPath or from a PolygonSpatialObject. Is anyone
familiar with this already being done somewhere? A few quick Google
searches didn't turn up anything relevant, but Google's far from
omnipotent.

Also, is this something that anyone else would have an interest in
using? I know shapefiles are somewhat common in the realm of
Geographic Information Systems, but I don't know about in the medical
realm that ITK is targeted for.

 - Dan