[Insight-users] Raw format

Surya Prakash ds_prakash at rediffmail.com
Sat Jul 21 06:55:25 EDT 2007

  In the Example ConnectedThresholdImageFilter, I have 3 questions.
1. It reads from standard image file formats. What I have to do, if it has to work on Raw format (My Format)
2. For every seed position, by default it is creating a new output file. What I have to do if it has to work for multiple seeds and only a single output file. (Basically seeds will be at different locations and consider the case of non overlapping regions).
3. Again what I have to, if I have to write the output in My Format

regards
Prakash