[Insight-users] Problem about the ITKAPP-IntensityBased2D3DRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 22 10:01:23 EDT 2007

Hi Jimmy,

   What version of Insight             are you using ?
   What version of InsightApplications are you using ?

Over time the API of some of the ITK transforms has changed.
Notably, the Center of rotation, used to be part of the
parameters of the transform. This may explain the mismatch
between 6 and 9 parameters.

It is likely that you are combining two imcompatible versions
of Insight and InsightApplications.

 Please let us know,