[Insight-users] WrapITK Python bindings

Erik Anderson eranders at sci.utah.edu
Mon Jul 23 11:08:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,
     I have been trying to poke around the WrapITK Python
bindings in order to add support for retrieving the
prototype of a method.  In particular, I need access to
input and output types.  Being incredibly unfamiliar with
the project it's taking me much longer than I expected to
figure out where this would go.  Could someone more
familiar with things (Gaetan or Zach?) either point me to
where something like this could be put in or something?

Thanks,
Erik