[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration7.cxx gives worse results

Emma Ryan eryanvtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 16:48:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

     I am trying to register some synthetic data using
deformableRegistration7.cxx from the ITK Examples. The synthetic data
is almost well registered using rigid registration. So deformable
registration is used to fix the slight mismatch.  Unfortunately, the checkerboard output for the 'after' images are worse that 'before'.

Why does this happen ?

Any clues ?  I haven't changed anything in the code except the Pixeltype

Emma

p.s. I tried to attach some images but it bounced back.

Got a little couch potato?